2014 Fort Worth Music Fest // Part 1

You are not going to believe this. Okay, maybe you will.

I went to my FIRST EVER music festival the other weekend. The 2014 Fort Worth Music Fest to be exact.

Holy Moly ~ awesomely hot and sweaty ~ live music and beer filled day ~ batman!!!!!!!! It was SO much fun. Back to back to back live bands, dancing barefoot in an open field with other dancing folks just as excited to be there, hair down blowing in the warm Texas wind, a cold grapefruit flavored beer (my favorite) in hand, and singing along with the band on stage.....life couldn't get any better!

Why have I never experienced a music festival before?!...I honestly have no idea. I'm totally hooked now. I've already found several more Texas music festivals that Sam and I will be attending in the coming months.

I now believe that everyone should experience a full weekend filled with good live music at least once. It's so much fun! There are so many music festivals during the summer months; a good one will not be hard to find.

(Now I need to experience an overnight music festival...camping and all! I've been wanting to go to Wakarusa and Sasquatch for YEEEAAARRRRSSSSSSSS. I'm absolutely ready to make this happen.)

If you're in search for some new jams, look no further! ALL of the bands that played at the FW Music Fest were great! Check 'em out. :)



No comments