My Room // The Curtis Hotel Denver, CO

Of course my room at The Curtis Hotel did not disappoint! I was welcomed with a gift bag and sweet note. The gift bag contained all sorts of fun goodies, but my most favorite was the whoopee cushion! That's right folks, a fake fart noise making machine! I immediately called Sam to let him listen to the whoopee silliness...I definitely had some good laughs. (Yes...I have the humor of a 10 year old boy sometimes..) ;-)

Like most hotel rooms, there was a sitting area, an 'office space', and the bed/tv area in the room as well. The room was spacey and had magnificent views of the city since it was on the 16th floor. The bathroom was pretty awesome too, but I didn't get pictures. I'll leave that to your imagination. ;-) (Imagine a big shower with all glass shower walls......black and white checkered wall paper on one wall and blue checkered wall paper on the other...marble countertop.....big massive mirror....and a toilet.) 

The bed was my most favorite...several giant fluffy feather pillows and a comfy feather blanket that swallowed me whole. It was like sleeping on clouds. *sigh*

When Sam and I come back to Denver, The Curtis Hotel is where we will most definitely stay!




No comments