Red Rocks Park // Morrison, CO

The second day in Denver, I explored! I don't know about you, but when I hear 'Colorado' I think about the amazing hiking the state has to offer. Since I had limited 'play' time in my trip, I decided to get my hiking fix in at Red Rocks Park in Morrison, CO and BOY was I in for a TREAT!

The hike was breathtaking. Figuratively and literally... I mean the gorgeous views took my breath away and it was hard getting a good deep breath in because of the elevation. ;-)

The next time I'm at Red Rocks Park - I will see a show at Red Rocks Amphitheater! It has been on my bucket list for a couple years now. I'm really glad to have seen it, but I still want to see a kick ass show there. 

If you're visiting Denver - you definitely need to squeeze in a visit to Red Rocks Park. It's only 25 minutes away from downtown!


No comments