The Food // Denver, CO

I didn't get to explore Denver's foodie scene too much, but I did stumble upon a pretty awesome diner that was only one block away from the hotel. It was even featured on Food Network! Though, I didn't get to eat their claim to fame - green pork chili. I ate breakfast at the diner and was very pleased with my bacon, eggs, and creamy grits.

Sam's No. 3 Diner

I did spend most of my dining time in the restaurant that was connected to The Curtis Hotel. Like the hotel, The Corner Office restaurant had a fun retro vibe. The food was delicious and staff was extremely friendly. The waitress gave me lots of Denver exploring tips and tricks. She was SO helpful! Even if I had more time to venture out and explore all of the restaurants Denver had to offer, The Corner Office would still be top of my favorite list.

The Corner Office
It's always 5 o'clock somewhere!
Korean Tacos - OMG NOM NOM NOM!



No comments