{Do It Yourself} Dryer Sheets

A couple of weeks ago I shared a D.I.Y. Laundry Detergent recipe. Today, I share a D.I.Y. Dryer Sheet recipe. It works y'all! Sam and I are looooving the way our clothes smell and feel after they've been washed and dried with these homemade concoctions. Try it out. I double dog dare you. ;-)



you will need-
spray bottle
old t-shirt
scissors
mason jar
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup water
15 drops essential oil (I used jasmine, but it's whatever you prefer.) 

how to-
Cut old t-shirt into 4"x4" squares. Use jar to store fabric squares in. Mix 15 essential oil drops, 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup vinegar in spray bottle. Shake bottle to mix liquids. Spray one fabric square with essential oil/water/vinegar mixture and put in dryer with load of laundry needing to be dried. Remember to put the 'dryer sheet' fabric back into your jar once your laundry is done. :)  

No comments