Life Update // Holy COWabunga, Texas!

The past couple of weeks have been filled with lots of super positive life changes and adjustments. I started a job at a women's fashion cowboy boot company assisting the president and Sam started a Human Resources Generalist job at a tractor company. Hello, could we be any more Texan?! ;-) I, personally, think not. Sam and I have gotten a good laugh out of the fact that we moved West and are now working in the cowboy boots and tractor industries.....oh goodness. What is even more awesome is that both of our offices are only a couple miles apart! Sam and I have put down a deposit for an apartment that is about 3 miles to my office and a whooping 1 mile to Sam's office. YAY FOR NO MORE 1 hour and 20 minute one way commutes!!!!!!! We are spending about 13 hours a week just driving to work and back home...do you have any idea how much I could do in 13 hours?! A lot. We are BOTH super excited about this move. I'll definitely miss living in Granbury, but am looking forward to the next chapter.

If someone had told me a year ago that I would be living in Texas wearing cowboy boots, attending rodeos, witnessing people riding their horses around town in cowboy hats like it was no big thing, watching longhorns walk around the city, dancing my heart out at country band concerts, and doing some serious guzzling of craft brews...{and LOVING every part of it}....I would have rolled my eyes, politely giggled, and replied with a "yeah...right". I honestly never would have thought Sam and I would be living in Texas. Life is a funny one sometimes. I am thoroughly enjoying this chapter in life and can't wait to see what happens next!


Confession: I must admit.....that I now own my very first ever pair of women's cowboy boots. That's right. COWBOY BOOTS. {Lane Boots to be exact.Me?!?!?!....Who am I?!?! They are the most comfy boots I've ever put on my feet. It was love at first try on. <3






No comments