Canyon, TX // Foodie

Holy Cow-a-bunga Batman! I am so glad that Sam and I hiked up a storm on day #2, because I ate brunch and dinner on day #3 like it was my last day on earth. I seriously needed stretchy pants. (I have no shame.)


 -> Let me introduce you to The Ranch House Cafe. It was recommended by a friend who used to live in Amarillo. Oh Me. Oh My. Best. Brunch. In. Texas. 'Nuff said.

-> I'm sure you may have heard of The Big Texan....home of the 72 oz steak challenge.  It's been on the food network a few times - one of those times was on Man vs. Food. As soon as Sam saw that The Big Texan was only a few miles from where we'd be....well....he started fasting in preparation to fill his belly with steak, BBQ goodness, and beer (all that is true to Texas). This is a place where manly foodie dreams come true. It was deeeeeeelish and most certainly worth a stop if you're ever in the area. (I didn't really get any food pictures because I was too engrossed in eating...imagine that?!) ;-)






No comments