& We Explore // The Texas State Fair

Tut Tut - looks like SNOW & FREEZING RAIN outside!

As I sit snuggled in my pj's with a big cozy blanket wrapped around my legs on my sofa and my computer in my lap with Friends on the t.v. in the background, I dream of warm sunshine filled days....preferably the days that are filled with giant ferris wheel rides, an abundance of  fried foods, and Big Tex giving a friendly Texas welcome to everyone entering his humble home....*sigh* The Texas State Fair. Sam and I went for the first time ever back in October. We felt like kids - except more grown up because no one was there to tell us to not eat and then ride on the spinning rides immediately after (hello nausea!).  ;-) 

The Texas State Fair was a blast and I seriously cannot wait to make this an annual Texas tradition. 


No comments