40 Weeks Pregnant // Currently

40 weeks pregnant today. Hardin's due date! Fingers crossed he actually comes today. 




Feeling...huge. Hardin is having a party in my tummy and seems like he has no hurry to get out of there.

Watching...Parenthood and Private Practice. Lots of t.v. watching since I've been on bed rest the past week.

Listening...to Serial podcast. I just can't get enough.

Reading... Burned by Karen  Marie Moning.

Craving...Orange juice, pumpkin pie, and nachos. I think about these things all the time. It's bad. <3

Waiting...for Hardin to make his big debut!

Excited...to meet Hardin and for my mom to fly in tomorrow! Also, for being asked to be a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding! EEK! So happy to get to be apart of her very special day. <3 <3

Chatting...about labor prep with Sam to help ease his mind on all of the 'what-if's' he can think of.

Prepping...the house for visitors and baby's arrival. I don't think our house has been this sparkling clean before! Hello nesting! :-)

Starting...a bullet journal. It's already pretty addicting (thanks to my mother in law for introducing me to it ;-) ). I would highly recommend trying it out or at least looking into it. You can find a ton of info about it on Pinterest.

Coloring...in Alisa Burke's Flower Power coloring book.

Enjoying...the beautiful Texas spring weather!

Planning...road trips to visit family and introduce them to babyyyy.

Choosing...between a cabin in the Ozarks in Arkansas, a beach cottage in Port Aransas on the Texas coast, a cabin on Caddo Lake in East Texas, or a lake house on Canyon Lake in Texas hill country for mine and Sam's 4 year marriage and 10 year togetherness anniversary trip this Autumn.

Wearing...yoga pants. ALL the yoga pants.



1 comment

  1. Thanks for Netflix and coloring books! And mommas! Hang in there gurlfreend ❤️Mil jennifer

    ReplyDelete