Gal Pal Adventure // NYC - The Sightseeing

Last year...yes, a full year ago....(better late sharing than never, right?!), some of my best friends and I went to NYC. You have no idea how big of a deal this was. We had been talking about going to New York for YEARS, so it was about darn tootin' time we made it happen. ;-)

Three glorious days of exploring with the best gals I know in an amazing city makes for a fantastic trip!

There's just something about New York City. Being in such a vibrant place with millions of people...it has this magical feeling about it. It sucked me in immediately and I wanted to stay forever! 

Of course, we did the typical touristy things while we were there! Visited the Statue of Liberty, the Rockefeller Center, the 9/11 Memorial, the Freedom Towers, Grand Central Station, Chelsea Market, Central Park, Times Square......you know, the usual NYC suspects. Oh and we definitely can't forget about getting lost on the subway and gorging ourselves on authentic NYC pizza. {Is there a way I can nod my head like 'I Dream of Jeannie' and magically have an entire pie directly from NYC in front of me?!} We were true tourists through and through. ;-)

I want to go back and I want to see all the things (even the things I've already seen) and eat all the food and soak in all the people watching. 

Everything about NYC is incredible and I cannot wait to go back to this crazy city. 



Lots of waiting on the subway trains...well more like us trying to figure out how it works...


Grand Central Station sure was...grand. ;-)
Gotta stay hydrated!



No comments