Five Things // Wish List

There's so much on my wish list...and so little money I have to actually spend. ;-)


1-
THIS MEGA INTENSE all types of COFFEE MAKING MAGIC MACHINE! (all caps because it makes me THAT excited) 

Hot Coffee. Iced Coffee. Cappuccino. Macchiato. Frappuccino. All the coffee everything. 








































2-









































3-
I'm looking for a new rug to put in our living room and found this Sun Symbol Shag Rug. I'm diggin' it.





4-
I love this vanity collection.


5-
The most practical thing for our family - this double Waffle Baker. OMG! TWO WAFFLES AT ONCE?!?! You mean Sam and I wouldn't have to debate about who's going to eat the first waffle...and then feel guilty for eating said waffle without the other person or end up eating a cold waffle by the time the other person finally gets their waffle?! AHH!! ;-)




No comments