April 2017 // Currently.

Currently...

Feeling...sore from my Body Back classes. Hello abs! 

Watching...Girlboss on Netflix in the evenings. 

Listening...to S-Town podcast in the mornings. IT'S SO GOOD. 

Reading...Grace, Not Perfection by Emily Ley. This has been a perfect read for my mama heart. 

Excited...about finally getting our patio plans together! Hello soon-to-be backyard oasis! 

Starting...to fill my planters with live plants. Finally!

Enjoying...the Stress Away essential oil smells coming from my diffuser. 

Planning...trips!! Atlanta, San Antonio, Denver, Houston, and Breckenridge visits are all in the works. 

Choosing...to procrastinate by writing this blog post right now...instead of doing the million loads of laundry that's waiting for me in my room...UGH. 

Wearing...pajamas, coffee stains, and baby food stains. 





No comments